The Disposition Of A Slave

I want to share with you a few instances of current history. This is not for the masses, just for the few to whom the happenings of the present is clear. For those who have the courage to see and hear, as the majority are blinded by induced fear. And for those who turn a blind eye just because they really don’t care. We live in a time where ignorance has come of age, this is human records that you will never find in a shared page. 

Before I proceed, I am not a racist just incase you feel the urge to judge me and add me to another list. I hate the African parrot more than his white trainer, and I make this statement without any form of pleasure. Polly sells out his people not because of odium but because he is morally empty. I must hand it to the white man he takes my resources with the simplest promise of plenty. My ignorance and manufactured animosity makes this complex system look so easy.

During the proxy wars of the seventies and eighties, confront the white man and he called my ancestor a communist. A few decades later the same struggle continues but now I am a called terrorist.  Maybe I am unintelligent, a basic homunculus and my life is worthless. The Corporate democracy shoved down my throat has me heaving breathless.

Everything you have read about antiquity was designed to destroy your dignity. Our minds are conquered and ripe for the harvest. Why else would you fight over boarders that are nothing more than perches for vultures?  Berlin 1884 the real reason behind every single war in Africa. And if you don’t believe me then you are beyond liberation, engraved in your heart is the slave’s disposition.

We lie to each other, and ourselves pretending to be human in a world that gives us nothing but contempt disguised as freedom. Every other day I get a call from a coffee shop revolutionists, encouraged by the white man’s democracy that he purchased on Craigslist.

For those natives who really care about Africa, and I believe there are a few genuine people out there. Come and walk your lands with clear intentions and not to take pictures holding hands with the poor. Challenge your misconceptions, before you subject yourself to becoming a western mentality whore.

I will not apologize for my use of English, not until my people’s sovereignty I with these hands replenish. Not until I rise from the ashes, not until the pharaohs obelisk that towers over my mindset is demolished. Only when I liberate my children will the future generations sing my name amongst the true revolutionists.      

Hamza Egal © copyright2013 all rights reserved.  

Comments

  1. "The Corporate democracy shoved down my throat has me heaving breathless." Story of my life brother, story of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somalia: The failings of negotiation protocols and the development of corruption

SOMALIA: The Need for Private Sector & Agricultural Engagement.

Self Inflicted Wounds