Forgotten Thoughts

The need to write is something innately given, be it on paper or on my impending future. Everything in life is conditional, love or loss; we are ever flowing through the streams of our emotions.

The one sitting in a cell truly knows he is within a prison. The one wondering through life serving another’s purpose knows nothing of his situation. He beats his own drum, how pretentiously sweet sounds the symphony of a puppet on a string.

The union of mind, eyes, ears, heart and soul advances thoughts of a clear nature. Distracted by my own senses, I don’t need chains, now I shackle myself willingly. It’s easier to live online than on land. Spring, autumn, and winter it’s all the same in your moments of personal disappear.

Don’t ponder it comes naturally if you care, and they ask you, why the alertness. As if to say why toy with time, don’t stress yourself its only human. Before breakfast comes the news of conflict. Beyond the seas and oceans or even as close as next to me. Torts keep igniting the flames of forgotten thoughts.

Twitter, Facebook only the weary think about the gimmick of the next crook. Because information is top dollar brokered by your Chinese banker, he just bought your toxic loan. Appraised on the global market and paid for, tip to toe, every fiber every bone.

It intrigues me how I can be charged to give it way. Happily I give you my hard earned living. Sorry I meant my personal information, that way the secret court can’t call it stealing, the slave is enthusiastic.
Charity is no longer affordable, how else would I afford to update Apple’s new pocket plastic. 

Certainly in deed that’s all a slave should own. You can’t wake up yet Google is still busy harvesting you whole. Man is the new commodity, it grows wild and environmentally friendly; the soul is more ample than coal.

Click here to make new wonderful friends,only 4 kilometers away. 
Talk to me if you have any time to spare. Say the local strangers who live behind their plantation character. I don’t mean to be crude; I started of intending to say profile picture.

But you must concur that the truth is better. Rude my words might appear, call me the counter to the well-oiled propaganda of the media. How far man has come from the wave sent bottled letter. Still compassion is not in fashion, because lady liberty looks healthier in Prada. I am classified as the other, that bracket of society blamed for conspiracy. Since to think wisely makes you an enemy.  
 
Hamza Egal © copyright 2013 all rights reserved.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somalia: The failings of negotiation protocols and the development of corruption

SOMALIA: The Need for Private Sector & Agricultural Engagement.

Self Inflicted Wounds